Monday, December 25, 2017

Squirrel Theme Meetup

Our December meetup took place at a brunch place that is closing at the end of the year.
I'm super proud of my headband! My dress has squirrels on it too~ 
 There were so many things on the menu that was no longer available, our beverages came in paper cups instead of mugs, and there was a promo where you can take a photo and upload on IG or FB and get a free latte (that also came in a paper cup). It was a bit weird since this place had just renovated last year.
I got a vegetarian brunch option


My hair was so messy for the outfit shots T^T
Only Doro and Kamiko showed up for this meet, but I don't post photos of others without permission and Doro had a cold and Kamiko prefers not to show her photos any more, so you get too see JUST ME AHAHA
KC, JSK, Underskirt, Sleeve Stoppers: handmade by me
Blouse: Miaii
Socks: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes: ScoSci
Petticoat: Classical Puppets

Tada!
I needle-felted the mushrooms and I like them

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!